Cheshire Dog Park Official Rules:
The Town of Cheshire and The Cheshire Dog Park are not responsible and shall have
no liability for the acts and omissions of individuals or their animals at the Cheshire
Dog Park. You are liable for any injury or damage caused by you, your children or
- Dogs must display a valid license and rabies tag.
- Dogs must be healthy and have all current vaccinations.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Cheshire Dog Park.
- Dog owners must carry leash(es) and have dog(s) within view and voice control at
- No smoking or glass containers allowed in the Cheshire Dog Park.
- No rawhide, bones or people food of any kind in the Cheshire Dog Park.
- Dogs showing aggression toward people or dogs are not allowed to enter the Cheshire
- Dogs must be discouraged from excessive barking or they must be removed from the
Cheshire Dog Park.
- Owners must pick up after their dogs!!!
- No female dogs in heat are allowed in the Cheshire Dog Park.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children should at no time
be allowed to run with dogs. This is a place for dogs to play, not children.
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old to enter the Cheshire Dog Park.
- Dogs must wear a standard collar while in the Cheshire Dog Park. Please remove pinch
(prong) collars and spike collars from dogs before entering the Cheshire Dog Park.
Other dogs can potentially be injured while playing.
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards or rollerblades are allowed in the Cheshire Dog
- No bare feet allowed.Make sure to have something to clean up after your
dog. Garbage receptacles are provided. Please clean up after your own dog!
Be responsible and help keep our Park clean!